This world famous bus has been custom built to give you an eerie feel of what a 'coffin ship' (as referred to back then) would have looked like as you come on board with great hopes to travel in search of new land and survival for a dark and totally interactive storytelling experience... Will you make it out alive and live to tell the tale of the ghost ship?
or will you become another statistic of the many coffin ships that now rest in peace?
You know you’re in for a long, agonising journey. Forced deep down below deck into the darkness of the damp, dreary, horrible hold. Forced to share a small bunk with up to six strangers, male/female, you had no choice. Knowing that at anytime, anyone of you may wake up dead. Laying there perhaps beside a cold corps...
- The Gravediger Ghost Ship Bus Tour (Famine)lasts approximately 2 Hours long
- Tickets cost €29 Per person and can be booked online
- The bus departs Outside H&M on Dame Street at 20.15pm
(SPECIAL HALLOWEEN SLOTS AVAILABLE FOR OCTOBER ONLINE. WE ALSO TAKE GROUP AND PRIVATE BOOKINGS)
- Departs 20:15. 20:25 to 20:40 Saint Patrick Cathedral (Marshes library)
- 20:50 to 21:15 Saint stephens green (Sherbourne hotel)
- 21:25 to 21:40 The Black Church
- 21:50 to 22:05 Colins Barracks
- We then return to Outside H&M on Dame Street (same return point as pickup) 22:15
- Strobe lights, smoke and other special effects will be utilised inside the bus
- Adult supervision & discretion advised! Children at parents discretion
Step on board our creepily customised interactive ghost ship bus. You will need all of your senses intact on this 4D experience as you travel through a dark look look at this devastating period in Irish History with our professional actors.