Entertain the family this Halloween from the ‘safety’ of your own car. We take no responsibility for anyone possessed by demons or too scared to sleep but we do fully ensure a safe, socially distanced evening of comedy and horror.
The people behind the award-winning Gravedigger Ghost Bus Tour are inviting you into the Grave-Yard, the private bus yard where our Gravedigger Bus usually rests peacefully. This year however something is afoot, something is amiss, and something is a severed hand but that’s neither here nor there. Forget I said that. Ahem.
Tune in to the graveyard broadcast on your car radio and witness the spooky live show happening outside. Keep your doors locked, your eyes peeled, your wits about you and we may just get through this together.
Nightly performances from 24th October to 1st of November at 5pm, 6.30pm and 8pm.
Each show lasts approximately 45 minutes.
One of our stewarts will guide your car into the grave-yard. Once inside our yard, you will not be allowed out of your car.
Places are extremely limited. Prebooking essential. Book now to avoid disappointment. Upon booking you will receive our exact yard location (close to Woodies on the Naas road)
• This event is family friendly and suitable for children. Showtime is approx. 45 mins
• Fancy dress encouraged!
• Strictly pre-bookings online only
• When purchasing tickets, customers will be asked to confirm to comply to our T&C's
• All tickets will be scanned through a closed car window with no interaction required
• There is no need to interact with members outside of your family circle
• Toilets are not provided and no food or drink will be on sale
• All bookings are final in order to manage demand and business requirements around COVID
• In the event that county restrictions may change and we need to cancel the event, a full refund will be given
CLICK HERE TO BOOK ONLINE NOW AND CHECK ALL AVAILABILITY. IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO BOOK IN ANY OTHER WAY