Join your guides as they take you through the weird and wonderful events in times gone by, unearthing legends and ghosts from Dublin’s past on your choice of our two 'world famous' custom built vessels. As Seen on TV!
The stories begin with Trinity College where your guide will transport you back some 600 years ago to when the old Augustinian Priory and of course the plague house were there. The latter of which the guide is all too familiar with...But just ignore the coughing and listen to his tales! Many believed that this was the end of days, but the history of Dublin and its horrors continued...
- The Gravedigger Ghost Tour last approximately 2 Hours long and runs 7 nights a week
- Tickets cost €29 Per person and can be booked online HERE
- The bus departs Outside H&M on Dame Street at 19.45pm
(SPECIAL HALLOWEEN SLOTS AVAILABLE FOR OCTOBER ONLINE. WE ALSO TAKE GROUP AND PRIVATE BOOKINGS)
- We Pass by Dublin Castle, Christ Church, and hear the stories of Cork Hill En route to our first major stop.
- 20:20 to 20:40 - We visit St Audeons - AKA "Hell"
- 20:50 to 21:10 - We stop outside Kilmainham Jail for a theatrical performamce by our actors
- 21:20 to 21:50 - En Route, pass Croppies Acre and St Michans before arriving at Prospect Square - The Gravediggers Pub
- Embrace our grand finale on Body Snatching by our professional actors
- We then return to Outside H&M on Dame Street (same return point as pickup)!
- Strobe lights, smoke and other special effects will be utilised inside the bus
- Adult supervision & discretion advised! Recommend age 12+
Step on board our creepily customised interactive bus. You will need all of your senses intact on this 4D experience as you travel through a plague infested Dublin, encountering spooky characters from its haunted past.